There are some important things you should do when you login for the first time.
The first is to customize and complete your profile details, and the second is to make sure your account details are correct.
Please follow these steps when you first register/login:
- Go to your profile page
- Click the cog icon on the right-hand side, and select Edit Profile
- Click the cover image and change the image to one of your own
- Click the profile picture/image and change to one of your own
- Enter some details about you/your company in the information panel in the profile header
- Make sure the About tab button is selected. Complete the fields in the About tab page as required.
- Save your profile by clicking on the tick icon, or the Save changes button at the bottom of the page.
- Check your profile page is correct.
- Click the cog icon and select My Account
- Click the Account tab in the left-hand menu and make sure your email details are correct
- If you need to change your password, click the Change Password tab in the left-hand menu, and complete the fields
- Click the Notifications tab and select when you would like to receive email notifications
- Click the Web notifications tab and select when you would like to receive real-time web notifications
Once you have completed these steps, write on your activity wall introducing yourself to other members :).